HAUTE ACCESSORIES WEEK™
“Want to update your wardrobe in a minute?” “Add a cool, new piece of accessory”
HAUTE Accessories Week is the exclusive platform that spotlight the contributions accessory designers make to the fashion industry; featuring the unique and creative works of independent and emerging accessory designers. The accessories market has become a multi-billion-dollar business and it continues to grow. Therefore, we saw it necessary to develop a platform via which designers of all fashion accessories can market and establish their brands.
We encourage the community, fashion lovers and fashionistas alike to participate in HAUTE Accessories Week and enjoy an evening of unmatched style while also shopping for designers’ products in The Designers Boutique at the main runway event. At the main event, enjoy smooth jazz, delicious bites and drinks all while mixing and mingling with fashionistas, sponsors, media/press, models, designers, boutique buyers and fellow fashion lovers.
The evening begins with an opening reception as we welcome you to share the joys and successes of participating designers. Meet and greet, eat and drink while enjoying the live mannequin presentations throughout the event’s space. Models will then hit the catwalk displaying the creations of participating designers.
Designers collections will also be displayed in a boutique setting and available for sale to attending patrons.
1) Accessory designers exhibit their products in a boutique setting for viewing and sale.
2) Models display the designs of accessory designers on the runway.
3) Designs are presented to motivated shoppers, media/press, fashion bloggers, fashion retail buyers, fashion lovers, fashionistas.
4) See the latest fashion accessory trends on display.
5) Exhibit space for participating accessory designers.
6) Sponsorship opportunities via strategic logo and brand placement throughout the event’s space.
7) Gain added visibility by placing your product in the Designers Museum (separate from exhibit space) at the event’s entrance providing added exposure to attendees prior to them entering the event’s floor